Friday, May 9, 2008

holidays has begun!

yesterday was the last paper for this sem's exam. it wasn't that easy.kindda hard.so know exam's over.and the holidays has begun.whoah! hehehe. i got up kindda early today.went to the curve to get a haircut.i cut it short with bangs.very different from my usual side part hairstyles.a change from my normal hairstyles.while i was getting my haircut one conversations i would highlight:
hairstylist: ok actually are u chinese?
             me:hehehe no i'm malay
hairstylist:owh..but you're mixed right?
             me:owh yes i am mixed.
hairstylist:owh 
             me: y? u thought i was chinese is it?
hairstylist: yah
             me: hehehe.yeah people always say that to me...

no wonder they gave me chinese magazine.hahaha.
after i had my haircut went to bangsar to do threading.my eyebrows dh so messy n takde shape dh.now dh neat and ada shape.from bangsar went home ate lunch and went to sungai wang to meet zella,azee,husna,linda and eliza.wow i'm suprised with myself.i didn't buy a single thing.hehehe.the girls shopped a lot. after i went around shopping with the girls i went back home.mama called from her office.and she was like where r u? r u still at the shops? she told me time to go home.hehehe.it was afterall late afternoon dh.almost evening dh.so mama was like time to go home we're goig out for dinner tonite.when mom got back i showed her my hair.she smiled cos she was on the phone with abah.then later i asked mom do i look funny? she smiled and said i think it looks cute.hehehe.it's been a while since i had short hair with bangs.i think the last time was when i was in primary school.hahaha.ok gtg.we're going to dinner.either italianis or chillis.either or.i don't mind.both place have gud food.ok bye :)

No comments: