Wednesday, June 4, 2008

the interesting family gathering n my 20th birthday~

so last saturday was the family gathering, we had bbq.good food i ate a till i was full.hehehe.my sis n i decided to change our dish.instead of making creme caremal we made chilli chese fries.they liked it.yeah! successful dish~ after that abg man wanted to go get ice cream from baskin robbins.so us all the cousins went to baskin n robbins.there was soo many people.we had to take a number and wait for our number to be called.our number was 53 n the number at the time was 10.loooong wait.while waiting though there was this cute lil boy.he's two years old.soo cute n adorable.he came over to our table n started chatting with us.he kept us entertained.he's so cute n funny.so after we bought the ice cream we went back home n had family photo session pulak.hahaha.after photo session we chilled n had our dessert.baskin robbins ice cream.yummy.after the loong wait.it was worth it.the flavour abg man chose was nice.peanut butter chocolate.
next day on sunday abah,mama,abg arif,aqilah n me went to renaissance.we had lunch at the japanese restaurant.since my birthday was on monday.we decided to have lunch my birhtday lunch on sunday.since it's the weekend.then after that tiks ajak to interior designers exhabition.so aqilah n me went n met tiks there.from there we decided to go to klcc.took the star n lrt to klcc.n we even got lost jgk in kl.hahaha.a few people helped us. at klcc we went to the petronas gallery n after that juz chilled at the park.we experimented with the dslr and took photos.then went back home.
monday my birthday! 20th
Allhamdullilah to Allah for all the blessings,happy family,wonderful friends,good health and in me turning 20.omg.i'm no longer a teenager.wow..it feels fast.went to ou with tiks n nisha.had lunch at delicious.n the lovely tiks suprised aqilah n me with cupcakes from cupcake chic :) so sweet.then tiks had job interview at kl n aqilah nisha n me went back to nisha's house.aqilah n me wanted to meet nisha's lil brother.he's so cute. 1 year plus old.then went to go get my laptop.yeay i got the pictures dah..then at night went to secret recipe to go get my birthday cake~
today mama brought me to go buy material for my baju raya.after that we sent it to the tailor.slalu last minute.so this year we sent it awal.ok gtg dinner time~

No comments: