Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1 year

happy anniversary boo

for
someone who understands me
who is able to tell what im feeling without me having to say a word
able to tolerate my indicisiveness
who would listen to me babble about all sorts of things
who would go the extra mile for me
who when im angry at him
wouldnt give up to find ways
to make me smile again
the person who can can cheer me up when im sad,
calm me down when im angry or when im worried.
who is able to deal with me and my mood swings
the person who i go to when im having a bad day
knowing that he would make me feel ok
or at least make me feel better then before
who would drive me around just because im bored
listen to me sing even tho i sound awful
the person who is so patient in dealing with my
all sorts of many moods and attitude
someone who would stay on the phn with me
stay up all nite just to keep me company
til i fall asleep
the person who i can trust enough
to be able to let my guard down and be as silly as i want to be
and as spoilt as i want to be
the one and only person.my boo.
happy anniversary.i love you boo.

No comments: