Friday, October 16, 2009

why ooh why am i procrastinating?

it has been a looong tiring week. and i still have...

  • books all over the floor that needs to be rearranged
  • tests that i need to study for
  • final exam that i need to study for
  • case presentation that i need to prepare
  • to go to the bookstore to buy the statutes that i need
so why exactly am i lazying around having gossip girl marathon? i think other than me freaking out about final exam,tired and im thinking God..this is hard.(im always whining) but after i had a talk with my ka che. it made me think.im being such a self centered,ignorant,oblivious,selfish brat.I've come this far,the money,effort and time spent all this while and instead of being thankful for the opportunity that i have to further my studies im constantly whining.I've got to stop whinning and deal with it.nothing in life is easy.there are times in life when we've all felt discouraged. but that's life its all part of the journey. I've gotta stay focused and keep my head up. last semester sucked bcos i failed a paper.but what i realised is that it has made me want to work harder.as for now. its the weekend! time to rest.have a good weekend everyone~

No comments: