Sunday, October 10, 2010

home sweet home

I'm ecstatic to be home! Although as for now its a mess n full of dust. Bt 2 months staying at the condo is enough for me. Its depressing. It does not help that I'm so used to staying in a bright airy sunny house to staying at a gloomy,bad reception place full of foreigners makes me feel like I'm someplace else. The worst part bout it is that if u leave something behind you'd hav to get out of the car wait for the elevator to go up n den wait again for the elevator to go bck to the parking. Such a waste of time. Unlike living on landed house when I can just run back in to grab whatever it is I forget. So thankful and glad I'm home. Looking forward to redecorating it after finals of course. Since its only 15 more days till finals. I'm gasping n panicking.

No comments: