Thursday, December 23, 2010

Everyone has their ways




Him being a person of few words,secretive,reserved and not so expressive. He sure does has his own ways of showing his love and affection. Here's one perfect example. Knowing lately i havent been the usual cheerful me. Apart from taking me to nice special dates,to dinner and movies he takes it up a notch. Just to make sure i wont be sad he prepared his own version of 'survival  kit' for me. A comedy chick flick dvd and some chocolate rolls. In his attempt to replace my tears to laughters.

Not to mention him being woken up by my calls in the wee hours because i would be crying and i can't sleep. He would calm me down,talk with me and in his half asleep half awake voice he would read the doa sebelum tidur for me so that i can sleep peacefully.

Its sucky feeling sad and depressed. But having him and his own special ways sure does make it easier to deal with this feelings. Afterall things happen for a reason and its probably not my time yet. My turn will come later. As for now i'll be patient, work on  improving myself  and one thing for sure im not giving up.

*  He sure does has his own ways of making me smile when i feel like crying : )  *

No comments: