Thursday, June 14, 2012

How to lose weight at this rate?



Memang la gemok if bila terlepas to a supermarket kejap with boo boo on the pretense to buy ONLY sushi   JE at discounted price konon. Yeah right. Of course when I get there I start looking around. Less then half an hour later and I cant decide on which candy or chocolate I want. Boo boo lagi pulak melayan "ambik je just take which ever one you want." "Tak nak lagi chocolates? thats all?" me apa lagi menjadi-jadi la ambik macam macam. When Im stressed out I binged. And when im studying my companion is candies and chocolates!! Apa lagi boo boo melayan jgk dh tau im stressed up and if  candies and chocolates helps deal with it. Then candies and chocolates it is! Best part when I asked him do u think this is enough? I dont think its enough. Melayan lagi jgk said "takpe takpe later when its almost finish we buy some more". Pity my boo boo his gf getting rounder and rounder and puffed. Sighhh..Oh well. Will lose back the weight I gained. Later when I have the time. For now study and candies and chocolates.

No comments: