Monday, April 14, 2008

moday~

so ok study week has started.
did loads of stuff during the weekend.
got the chance to sleep in.hehehe.
went places.
owh..about the weekend i will blog about it in the next post.
loads to blog about.kindda.
sunday especially.i got the explanation that i've been wondering about..
i'm ok now..not upset n angry.bear in mind i was upset and angry b'cos i care.hehehe.
liy and aqilah made fun of me when i said that.
hey i do mean it.it's b'cos i do care.
today i woke up kindda early.
read a bit.didn't really got what i read about.tension..
so i did two rounds of laundry.
it was sunny during in the morning.
good time to do laundry.hehehe.
i cooked lunch too.
it's been quiet some time since i cooked somethin.
so i cooked tuna spaghetti(angel hair) i think.
my sister and big brother actually ate it
and they even finished it.made me happy :)
then went to shah alam b'cos aqilah wanted to get her stuff n met her studio mates.
n i wanted to get my books.
silly me.i forgot to bring my room key..
so i'm going again later to go get my books.
i asked abah do u guys want me to stay at mawar for the whole week and until finals?
abah said: don't try ur luck.
ahhahahaha i laughed and said i thought so.
ok gtg to shah alam.
i'll blog again later~ bye!!

No comments: