Monday, April 7, 2008

sunday of babysitting,springcleaning & santai~

i juz got back from shah alam.went to shah alam to help aqilah sent her model to her fac.then she said tak jadi.she still wants to add on some more stuff to her model.so i went to mawar send my stuff n took my books for 2mrw's classes.went to met zella,azee n anis.talked with them for awhile.owh..ada orang pg clubbing eyh? hehehe.x sempat cerita tdi cos mama n abah was waiting in tha car dh.so 2mrw during french bley update.hehehe.ok so anyways today sunday i planned to wake up late.but then the two lil cousins of mine came over cos their mommy went for meeting nearby.so me kakak fiqah became the babysitter for a few hours.i was still in my bed lazying around n they came in my room.so i had to wake up.mama made fun of me cos i suprisingly woke up early on a sunday.i kindda had too cos the lil cousins woke me up.hahaha.mama laughed.played games with them.barbie online games.polly pocket n watch high school musical video.hahaha.funny n cute.then had lunch with mama and big bro.while watching sky high.movie bout super heroes.mama n abah made fun of me and big bro watching movie for kids.hehehe.it was intresting.then all for us did some spring cleaning of the house.after dat had my shower since i wanted to go buy my supplies.then it rained like so heavily.so i relax n read a book.while reading i fell asleep.woke up when the rain subsided n went to buy my supplies with mama n abah.had dinner while watching football.manchester united v middlesbrough. at first abah n big bro was cheering n all while watching the game.after dat mama n me pon cheered jgk.later on were were all literally cheering while watching the game.i scremed a bit jgk.hahaha.kindda funny.bising rumah ktorang smua cheering.the score was draw 2-2. after dat went to sh alam.i hav ctu test 2mrw.i hav to study a bit.i wanna watch step up 2 dulu.hehehe.then after dat i study.ok.that's all for now.gudnite~

No comments: