Thursday, December 31, 2009

afterthoughts

Goodbye 2009 hello 2010. its been one heck of a ride.

from accepting that failure its not the end of the world even though at that time it seemed like it was.(im such a drama queen) but it has also made me realise that  people around me has been very supportive of me.and im very much thankful for it.

facing and staring at brick walls and thinking that it looks like there really is almost  no way for me to crossover.and again i learned that if i give people  time and have faith people can really surprise me.beyond my expectations.

seeing on how welcoming a new life into the world can change so many things and how hard it was for her.im really amazed by her strentgh in staying strong and being firm for what and how she wants it to be.and of course seeing how that experience has changed her, made me realise things happen for a reason and its up to you how you want to make do with the situation.good or bad.your choice.homie is a role model for standing up for herself.so strong even my parents are amazed by you.needless to say of course i am too.

i have learned that keeping things in really does not help at all.i might think at that time that if i keep it all it solves the  issue.more like i was seriously in denial and trying to run away from it ada la..haish.good thing i have got it through my stubborness that that's nota solution.

and of course finally one of the changes is you.yes you boo.ur great.i really think you should know that i think you've been great and im gushing over you.hehehe.i am so lucky and thankful to have you :*

Alhamdulilah it has been a wothwhile ride and no regrets of the things i've been through it has thought me and i've learnt from it all.so long farewell 2009.

No comments: