Wednesday, December 16, 2009

evrything n everyone needs time n space

It has become very clear to me now that the more i try to fix things the worse it gets,the harder i try the worst it gets.i am trying my best to fix it and clearly im not doing the right thing seeing as everything i've done n said is wrong.the way i see it for now, everyone is tense,sad,hurt,angry,annoyed,irritated and is literaly at the edge and will blow of any time soon.the same way as im feeling.so i should know better than to keep on trying to fix it when clearly im making it worse.my parents are worried and is dissapointed with me.and that makes me sad that i dissapointed them,my other half is going thru her own major life issues i should not burden her with mine,the one's close to me is extremely irritated with my efforts and i should back off now before i make it worse,im too distracted with my problems that lately i havent been the usual me for the him and i havent been there for him.and im hurt and im confuse and i know im not the only one with problems.im guessing others have enough on their plate already and to not want  to deal with additional problems and issues.no matter how much i've cried will not fix things and i was told a good advice that crying will not make it better.so looks like whats best for now is everyone and everything needs time and space.

No comments: