Sunday, February 6, 2011

photographs and a hidden surprise love letter



What a pleasant surprise. Framed photos  of us and the "icing on the cake" was the love letter he wrote and cleverly hid on the board at the back part of the frame. It was the sweetest love letter. I was smilling grinning from ear to ear.Who knew the usualy reserved boyfriend of mine could express himself  in the sweetest way ever. Im so touched by the letter. He has wrote love notes, random little sayings for me. But a love letter. This is the first. And i can tell he practiced a lot of times what to write. Hehehe. So sweet i knew he wanted it to be just perfect. Bt i must say I love the imperfections. How he inserted the things left out by adding it in by the side. So quirky. Love it!


Btw,I know exactly what im gonna do with the love letter. Inspiration has just popped in my head for my art work curtesy of boo boo and his love letter. But this piece of artwork by me will be special. Cz its inspired by him and im gonna personalized it. It'll definately be one of a kind ; )

I miss him already..its ok he's coming back tonight. Yeay! i dont know how i'll be in a long distance relationship. He has only been away for a few days and already it feels like something, a part of me is missing. It doesnt help that he forgot to activate his roaming system. Haihh. Boys and men they overlook those kind of things. It'll be way easier to text n call. Luckily there's internet. Had to make do with e-mail.

Anyhow that aside, im totally smitten by the lovely surprise by my oh so loving boo boo. Kept me smiling for days and days : )

No comments: