Sunday, March 6, 2011

As for now

* I miss my mama and abah very much.

* Very annoyed with big sister's attitude.

* Its been about a month plus since i've met any of my friends. I miss that too.

* I've started work/attatchment.

* I've been given research on bankruptcy and submission.

* I've been given case study and articles to be read and discussed.

* I'm scared I'd make myself come of as incompetent and stupid by doing the
research and discussing the case and articles wrongly.

* Almost everyday at work i feel as tough im so small and dumb because i dont know
much as compared to the lawyers and chambering students.

* My high spirit and excitement of learning and experiencing new things is slightly
dampened.

* Very disappointed with some people's preconception of me before they actually get
to know the real me.

* So very disappointed on how people judge a book by its cover.

* I'm not gonna let anyone make me feel small and stupid.What's most important is
im there to work and learn.

* I'm gonna keep on working hard to learn new things and gain experience from this
opportunity.

* If i make mistakes,look or sound stupid so what.I'm still learning.

* Its what learning is about.Everyone makes mistakes.I make mistakes too at times
and I'll learn from it.

* What sets a smart person apart from an ignorant person is,

Ignorant person = those who keep on making the same mistakes

Smart person = those who learn from their mistakes.

* My current mode: to learn and develop myself

* I shall not be so bothered with what others think of me.

* I'm sincere to learn and that's what matters most.

No comments: