Sunday, March 13, 2011

You dont understand




"When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years"


You say you're here but truth is you're just so busy wrapped up in your own world. I've been alone in this. There's no "us" if its just me making the effort while you are just so engrossed with your own life. I have no choice but to walk away from this or else i'll keep on drowning deeper while you are just so selfish to even notice im drowning. I just hope that one day you will realise there's so much more to life other than your llb.I hope you will learn to make time for those who care for you. Because if you really care you will make time.

Im not expecting to always meet you. I understand its tough,tiring,stressful and you dont even get enough sleep and there's tonnes of assigments and tests one after another. I understand.But at least call. One phone call that lasts longer than 50 seconds, is that too much to ask for? I have tried. But i've finally lost my patience.The effort has got to come from you yourself.I really did do my best to make it work.Its time for me to move on.

No comments: