Saturday, March 31, 2012

YOU make it real for me


Boo boo : Baby, this song is for you.
Me         : Really boo? : ) Why?? how come its dedicated to me?

He say's I am the person who is able to calm him when he's having a bad day, throughout the tough times he's  been through. He says Im able snap him back to his senses and stop him from being so head strong. He says I am the person who he can turn to when he is breaking down. He says Im his sanity when he's not able to think straight. He says when he is on the verge of giving up I remind him to stay strong have faith and I stay there by his side through it all.

What he doesn't realise is he is an amazing boyfriend, for the tears I've cried he is there to wipe it dry. He is there to stop me from crying. Takes my hand calm me down. Turns my tears to laughter. Makes me laugh and giggle.What he doesnt realise is that I miss him so badly now that he's done with LLB It feels different that my boo boo is not with me while here I am in my final semester to finish LLB. I miss him soo much! Boo boo I miss youu oh god LLB without boo boo there with me. It'll be tough but like he tells me be a tough chick. And that I'll be!




No comments: