Sunday, March 23, 2008

its 1somethin am and the kitchen is busy.

whoah it's so noisy in the kitchen and the kitchen is also so messy and best part is it's 1 somethin in the morning.big bro says he's hungry so he's cooking some food for himself.and he fried the curry puff sampai hangus k.hahaha.so funny.and me n my sis we were in the mood to bake cupcakes.so we baked cupcakes and and decorated the cupcakes with colourful icing,sprinkels,shimmers and now the kitchen is soo messy.hehehe.i did my share of cleaning up the kitchen.i said i'll continue later with the cupcakes and my sis can do her share of cleaning up.cz i have french expose and listening on monday and also oral presentation, tests and assignment that is due next week.i have loads on my to do list.ok i'm off to go prepare my expose and then i'm going going to sleep.bye! i'll blog again soon~

No comments: