Monday, March 24, 2008

monday~

ok i've been talking on and on about my french expose,so today was my french expose.i think i did ok lah..not GREAT. i told aqilah bout it and she said ok 2 dh buat dh expose 2 tak payah think bout the expose dh.hehehe.earliar on had contract lecture as usual.had lunch at menara cz we didn't want to eat lunch outside campus.nk practice french.hehehe.then after french went to ctu den went back to my room showered went to azee n zella's room, aqilah was there.she couldn't get in my room cz i locked it since i was taking my shower.hehehe.so she went to zella n azee's room.i hangout for awhile den me n aqilah went to her place.waited for mama n abah to come.mama and abah came to send dinner for me and aqilah :) moms cookin hehehe.a bit kindda like brats.mama and abah also brought the cupcakes that me n aqilah baked.i wanna give the ones i baked n decorate to zella,azee,anis,eyza n zaza. i think the cupckes taste ok.lol.talked with mama n abah for awhile then we went back to aqilah's place to eat dinner.kenyang dh now hahaha.ok gudnite~

No comments: