Sunday, March 2, 2008

smiles :)

today i actually got the chance to go to the curve..i've been wanting to go to a mall. any of the gud mall's to go walk around or window shop.since i've been busy, weekends usually i stay at home and hangout with my family cos weekdays busy jarang jumpa.this weekend zella came for sleepover for a nite,planned to watch movie instead we went shoping pulak hahaa also went to ikea cos aqilah wanted to buy new curtains and i got the breakfast in bed type kindda tray.yay!! now i can use my laptop in my room on the bed comfortably.hehehe.i bought 3 tops too from the curve.they're cute. the purple shirt is cute i like tat one the most i think.aqilah pilih tat one for me : ) i'm so tired my feet aches from kesatria marching last friday. kesatria last friday went quiet well tho..just dat my kaki sakit skit...i wanna watch jumper..please please please i really hope i get the chance to watch jumper at the movies..tgk from dvd je tak best..so hoping i get to watch jumper 2mrow.

bad english-when i see you smile. this song is so sweet :) hehehe ok juz something random i wanted to mention

No comments: