Thursday, August 19, 2010

{For a classic look}

I find it hard for me to walk out of the few of my favourite accessories shop empty handed. Goshhh I just can't decide between the two items. Both are just nice in their own way. And what makes it harder was that my intention was just to go window shopping while I bully dear bf of mine to come along with me. Then I checked my purse and of course when I really want to buy something I don't have enough cash haihh..Boo boo being the sweetest bf bought me two beautiful accessories. A classic vintage style bangle and cocktail ring. I'm all smiles so happy with the gifts ; ). Bt of course this cannot be happening all the time. Wouldn't want to be a razor gf would I? Reality check. Note to self my boo boo is so sweet n I'm so happy he bought me the stuff. I love being spoilt all girls do. Bt the most important thing is I love him so much regardless of whether he buys me things or not. The most patient bf and I really mean it coz I know for a fact that I can be quite a handful to handle on my bad days. I'm so thankful to have a loving bf. : *
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: