Sunday, August 29, 2010

What scares me and what makes me sad

What scares me: when people i care for falls sick and is hospitalised. Of course I panicked and so many things were going thru my head when I found out my moo che che was admitted. Been sleeping over at the hospital with her and thank god the she's much better and the doctor allowed her to go home. The 1st night I slept over at the hospital I couldn't hardly sleep. Another incidendt that scared me too was, when I was awoken so many times by what sounded like someone moving the furnitures around. It was so loud I can't sleep. Next day mom said I have to remember that it is after all a hospital. I got scared and told mom it didn't cross my mind at all about spirits in the hospital. See that's why I don't like to watch ghost stories. So I wouldn't think of such things. The next night before I slept I read ayat qursi so many times n thank god I sleep comfortably no sounds keeping me awake. Reminder: always remember to read ayat qursi.

What makes me sad: we've all seen it in the news, heard about it on the radio, read about it in the papers. And it really makes us sad to see the way these babies are being thrown away and disposed off like trash. I never knew how it felt to actually see it with my own eyes. On my way back home from the bazaar seeing the police officers by the drain and putting aside newspapers and a black trash bag on the ground. I knew straight away what it was about. I felt like crying there and then. It left a mark on me and made me realise that to always stay close to god and for us ladies to respect ourselves in order for others to do the same. Because love is more than just about lust. When a guy really loves us, he treats us well and with respect. What I saw today will serve as a reminder to me to stay level headed. Its a lesson for everyone. Especially ladies to realise and to differentiate between lust and love.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: