Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Went for a treat with boo,bubble tea (one of the shops at 15 subang) the peach bubble tea is really nice. I had the smoothie with it was nice too not bad.. Ramadhan is here no more tea time and snacking in the afternoon for a month. I look foward to it every year. Somehow Its the time of the year when I feel at peace and Its a good time for spiritual cleansing and to bring ourselfs closer to Allah. Planning to spend the time wisely InsyaAllah. On a different topic I was surprised to come home after a tiring first day of fasting to find that moo che bought me goodies from her eco bazaar held by her student union. Everything is handmade. A beautiful sling bag made from sari material, intricate drawing on a postcard on recycled paper and a fluffy flower hair band. Pretty stuff : ). Love it! Til next time. Happy fasting! Be nice and use the time wisely and may all of us be blessed by the Ramadhan insyaAllah.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: