Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Cure


   



I was in so much pain, my abdominal pain, chest pain and heart pounding so fast. The pain was excruciating I was awoken from my sleep at 4 am by the pain. Finally decided this cant be normal food poisoning, woke mama and abah and was brought to the hospital in the wee hours. 

Lesson learned, if at any time should I ever encounter such horrible food poisoning. If it has exceeded even though am already on medication, after 3 days still having diarrhea, go again to the doctor. Health is very very very important. Dont ever take it lightly. 

Doctor had to take my my blood, urine and feces to do a lab test on it. Worried the virus had infected my liver. Thank god few hours after I was admitted with IV drips and medication injected into me, the pain subsided and was bearable. Even so doc wouldn't let me go home, still wanted to supervise me. Oh god being in the hospital is a depressing feeling. Although I was feeling much better Alhamdulilah to Allah'sWill and the medication. I couldn't wait to go back home. 

What kept me smiling and laughing while i as admitted was my family. My family berkampung in my hospital room. Brought blankies, pillow and snacks. We watched tv just as we would at home. Moo Che Che of course was the one who slept at the hospital to accompany me. We had our sleep over. Watching movie from the laptop laughing and giggling til the nurse came in to check on us why as the patient still awake giggling. 

The wonderful fiance'  although tired and stressed from work came to visit during lunch break and after work. Took my phone forced me to smile to snap a photo. Telling me about his day, making me laugh and giggle. Kept on saying he wished he could squeeze on the hospital bed and snuggle with me. I kept saying soon he can. Amin. 

Finally mama managed to convince the doc to let me go home.  Went back to work as normal and came home to the cutie pie who has been wondering where is her cu (mak su) .  She has been asking her tok mama about her cu. Such a clever little toddler. Snuggled with her to watch twinkle twinkle little star video and that, made my day : )

For few days I was not at home,at the hospital such a somber and depressing feel, nevertheless my family was with me. They brought home to me. And that is part of the cure. My family. Syukur Alhamdulilah. 



No comments: