Monday, February 25, 2008

bonjour~

had french role play today, i think it went ok.i thot i was goin to be so nervous that i'd forget my lines.when it was our turn mashi n me did ok.actually i was only a lil bit nervous.after i've started my first line,for my other lines i was not so nervous and it went kindda smoothly.hehe.yesterday my lil cousin called again.she n her sis wanted me to come over to tok's house so that they can play rock band with me.kyra was saying something about her sister wanting to teach me how to play the drum.hahaa.other then french,today's lecture was cancelled and i only found out about it when i reached class...so mashi,ayumi and me went to mcd's then we we hangout and went for french.then went to the library during gap between french n ctu.went to ctu,the second groups presentation was entertaining.hehee.then i met sis to give he pics talked kejap in the car while waiting for mama to fetch me hahaa.2mrow i'm driving to shah alam cos after lecture i wanna go for lunch with the zella,azee,eyze n anis.lama dah tak hangout with them.i miss hanging out with them...then after lunch i feel like going to the gym.lama dah tak pg gym jgk.lol.kindda nervous bout driving 2mrow.i've never drove to shah alam by myself.i wanna learn to drive by myself.nervous..hehehe, salut!

No comments: