Sunday, February 24, 2008

ok.i'm leaving it as it is and moving foward~

yeah faez was the first to give me obvious and straight foward advice and hmm to an extand i do think he's right.at that moment he sounded serious,matured and it made sense.he said it in a simple way and it made me realised that yeah what faez juz said is right.i'm glad he adviced me.tiks and aqilah also said something along the lines.liy pon.acap pon.i'll miss it.so i knoe it's not easy.the way i'm putting it is,i'm giving in yet i'm not giving up.no regrets.i'm glad about it.it's about taking chances rather then wondering later what it would have been like.i've learned a few stuff from it and one thing i've learned from it is to face and overcome my fears.indirectly he taught me that.

he who fears to suffer,suffers from fear-french proverb

i've learned to face and overcome my fears.whatever the outcome of facing and overcoming my fears is,be it a happy or hurtfull one its way better then wondering about it later.i only live once and time can't be turned back.i wanna live my life to the fullest with less fear :)

No comments: