Saturday, February 23, 2008

call from kyra, my lil cousin.lol


kyra called my moms phone to speak to my sis.then my mom told her that my sis is not home she's in campus.so mom told kyra that i'm home and she can speak to me. so i spoke to kyra. of here's the thing, kyra is my 6 year old cousin.the youngest of all cousins on my mom's side.ok here's the phone conversation.


kyra: hello

me : hye kyra!

kyra: hye

me : what are you doing?

kyra: just now i played rock band.

me : oh,have you eaten dinner?

kyra: yes

me : why did u call?

kyra: i wanted to know if you're coming here?

me : oh you're at tok's house? i'm not going there this week.everyone else is busy.there's only

me n auntie na.

kyra: oh

me : i'll go there next week...who else is there

kyra: there's tok, me,auntie mah,kat che,n mummy.

me : oh.where are you, living room or dinning area?

kyra: i'm at the kitchen.

me : hmm ok are you done? i'll see u next week ok?

kyra: yes,ok.

me : bye! gudnite.

kyra: bye,gudnite.


she's so cute.since i didn't go to tok's house this week she called to see if we're coming or not.hehee. that's kyra my lil cousin. such a cutie :)



wohoo!! i'm going for branch with my family 2mrow.i'm expecting gudfood.hehee.ok i'm kidda free so i'll post pictures.

No comments: