Saturday, February 23, 2008

busy loong week

whoah i had a busy long week,
monday
had lecture n french n ctu then after ctu.and checked what sports house i'm in.i'm in green house same dgn mashi,anis,faez.after ctu i was tired n kindda moody dah cos tension dgn upcoming test n due date for assginments n of course *ahem* people tat at times get on my nerves.at night i did my assignments.i siapkan terus all my assignments.
tuesday
went for lecture and then aqilah fetch me n mashi den we went for lunch.sent mashi back to mawar n went to mid-valley to teman my sis go check out art supplies nya shop.they had some neat stuff.lols.then went to borders i bought a book.where raindows end i think the title.same author as p/s: i love you.then we went back.
wednesday
went to shah alam early.way before my class.had lunch with groupmates n friends at pak li n also at the same time compile all our parts of assignments.then went to class.had bel test n then went to lecture.at night had cramps.hurts like crazy.had dinner with mama then went straight to bed.
thursday
full day of tutorials.sent our assignments.and actually started talking to my other classmates.those from kuantan.they seem ok.at night i actually wanted to study for constitutional law but i was so tired n sleepy i fell asleep
friday
had replacement lecture at 8.30 but i entered the lecture at 9.00.hahaa cos i woke up kindda late.then went for lecture n had constitutional law test. it was kindda ok.alhamdulillah.i hope i did ok.then as usual had kesatria.then waited for aqilah for almost an hour i think.cos she fell asleep n did pick up her phone.had to call faez to bring me to aqilah.then while faez was on his way aqilah called me.i was so angry n annoyed k.reached home around nine.had my shower n all then went to chillis for dinner.i think we reached bangsar around 10 something.had headache.i was just really tired from the long week.went home and fell asleep.
saturday
yeah i get to sleep in n wake up late.kemas my room n mama brought me to bangsar to get to do threading.it's been so long since the last time i had my eye brows done.it looks neater now and ada shape dah.hehee then checked out blook.meet ex-collegues dulu masa i was working at blook.then walked around to check out the boutiques.didn't find anything intresting.then me n mama went back home.wanted to go out with zella,iza n azee but then tak jadi cos transport susah nak arrange.i wanna watch jumper.hmm i think weekday lah go watch jumper.ok gtg.i hav my ist french test this monday(role play) .i gtg siapkan the hardcopy for lecturer,n practice the role play.ok.bye!!

No comments: