Tuesday, February 5, 2008

omg!

omg! that's what i can say and want to say.lols.ok i'm hilarious rite now.just got back from starbucks.went for late nite coffee with tiks n sis.the topic we talked about was as usual what we always talked about.juz dat this time around the girls have decided and come to a decission that i shud just let it go.omg!again dat's what i can say about their decission.hmm i guess it's for the best.sayang nak let go.it's tough for me.i guess it's true tho and what they said is true.i shud just let it go.sayang but i shud.that's what <3 is about i guess.it's confussing.the definition is so broad it depends on each individual how they want to define it.however sayang pon i guess it's for the best.dh lh tu lately people and things around me have been like signs to me.macam telling me what i shud do.i guess it's up to me how i interpret it.it's signs.i guess i will follow my heart and instict.ok.gtg go sleep.i'm going to meet up with the girls 2mrow for breakfast.gotta wake up early.gudnite~

No comments: